WHAT DOES TACOMA LONGSHOREMEN CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include
- Social Security number, Date of Birth and Payment History
- Transaction History and Overdraft History
- Credity History and Account Transactions
All financial companies need to share member's personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their member's personal information; the reasons Tacoma Longshoremen CU chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reason for Sharing Information
Does TLCU share?
Can You Limit this Sharing?
For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or to report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes - To offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - Information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For nonaffiliates to market to you
Call us at 253.272.2161
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union
What We Do
How does Tacoma Longshoremen CU protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Tacoma Longshoremen CU collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- deposit money or file an insurance claim
- provide employment information
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or non-financial companies.
- Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union has no Affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- TLCU does not share with non-affiliates, so they can market to you, except in connection with our joint marketing agreements.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our Joint Marketing partners include financial service providers and insurance companies.